General Equipment Guyana Ltd. was founded on 17th of January 1992 and commenced business in the sales and service of new equipment in Guyana and in the wider Caribbean.
General Equipment Guyana Ltd. (Genequip) is a duly registered company in Guyana with a registered office at Plantation Rome, Mc Doom, Greater Georgetown, Guyana.
Some of Genequip’s prominent customers include the Government of Guyana, Guyana Sugar Corporation, Berbice Bauxite Company, National Dairy, Caricom Secretariat, National bank of Industry & Commerce Ltd., Canadian International Development Agency and a wide cross section of investors in the Private sectors in the Mining, Agriculture, Forestry and Manufacturing Industries.
Offers and Features of our Business
- We represent internationally reputable lines such as John Deere, Komatsu, Baldan, Perkins, Lucas Mill, Deutz, Hobart, Miller, Menegotti, Masalta, Yang Dong, Yanan, Ruichang, Izusu, GR Pump.
- Our company is fully automated with an inventory of over twenty thousand line items.
- We maintain a modern service center staffed with seventeen (17) technicians, four (4) fabricators, and three (3) supervisory personnel; fully trained and equipped with vehicles, tools and the necessary communication to service and repair all products we market.
- We offer on-going training on all the products we sell as part of our employee development program.
- Our company is well respected for providing professional after sales service, and a complete stock of parts for products we sell.
- We maintain a large stock which guarantees that a large percentage of customer’s orders are filled.
Honesty, Integrity, and Trust
Honesty, Integrity and Trust are central to the way we conduct our business. We strongly believe that the success of our business is based on these principles, and with them, may we remain the Partner of Choice for our customers and suppliers and the Employer of Choice for our people.
Whether it is delivering high quality equipment and first class service. Whether it is delivering spare parts to Guyana’s most remote locations. Whether it is providing initiatives that positively impact people’s lives, both within and outside the organization, or whether it is simply ‘keeping our promises’, Farm Supplies Delivers.
Sense of Community
We must maintain a constant commitment to our community. Our community consists of customers, suppliers, staff, and anyone we may come in contact with during the course of our day-to-day business. We must provide leadership, empowerment and respect to ensure that, as a community, we achieve excellence through passion, consistency and collaboration.